The Greater Fort Smith Association of Home Builders
The Greater Fort Smith Association of Home Builders was established in 1955 as a local organization to promote housing. We became affiliated with the National Association of Home Builders a few years later, then became part of the Arkansas Home Builders Association when it was established in the 1970’s. Today the Association is proud to have over 200 local firms on the membership roll.
We are governed by a Board of Directors and numerous affiliated councils and committees along with a full time executive director who collectively oversee our projects such as the annual Home Show, Parade of Homes,Showcase Home, and Scholarship Golf Tournament. We are proud of our members and their contributions to this organization and the local housing industry. We are committed to our Mission!
The Greater Fort Smith Association of Home Builders is a professional organization that promotes quality housing for our community. We strive to increase public awareness of the products and services our members provide and advocate industry standards.
Reasons to use a GFSAHB Professional:
- Members pledge to provide a solid housing investment.
- Members have pledged to provide all professional insurances and licenses as required by law.
- All builders’ business credentials were reviewed upon membership application.
- Members provided satisfactory customer and credit references upon membership application.
- Members pledge to abide by the Home Builders Association Code of Ethics.
- Members are required to carry a current Residential Contractors license issued by the State of Arkansas.
- Members are affiliated with the National Association of Home Builders and the Arkansas Home Builders Association.
If you’re building a new home – you’ll want the best for your family! So make sure your builder is a member of the Greater Fort Smith Association of Home Builders